Andy Gibb - In the Morning Of My Life



Andy Gibb - In the Morning Of My Life
Another sweet & romantic dedication to Andy Gibb and all of his loyal fans here on YouTube. This is the original video of Andy singing the beautiful ballad 'In the Morning Of My Life'. Age has taken away some of the quality of the original video but image & sound have been edited as to make it somewhat better than the original. Check out the surroundings in the video clip, these are so lovely and in perfect harmony with the lyrics. And Andy walking along the shore with the waves behind him is too romantic for words...do I need to say more? Just this: when I saw Andy for the first time, long ago, it was certainly the Morning of My Life. Enjoy the summer vibe of this video clip!

Share:
| More



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recently Uploaded Videos