Andy Gibb - Desire 1980



Andy Gibb - Desire 1980
Andy Gibb - Desire 1980

Andy Gibb (March 5, 1958 -- March 10, 1988) was an English-born Australian singer and teen idol, and the youngest brother of Barry, Robin and Maurice Gibb, also known as the Bee Gees, who composed this song.



Ah..... Ah....

We may be big or small or black or white, eternally

And black and white is you and me in a special light

We may be young or old or in between, but this much I know

Together we can learn to grow

In a world that's ever turning it's back on you

If you give it all away,

make it mine, mine, mine, mine, mine

You are desire, ev'rything you need

I give you right or wrong

And you are the woman that I

base my whole existence on

And when I get to you

my desire is glowing in your light.



These are the golden years we get to live

we lead the way, tomorrow we can start today

in a special light, ah

Love could be good or bad

Share:
| More



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recently Uploaded Videos