Maurice Gibb Tribute~In Memory~Tears of an Angel



Maurice Gibb Tribute~In Memory~Tears of an Angel
Tribute to the late

Maurice Gibb

1949~2003

by Robin*QM

Note:I had been asked by many people to make a Maurice tribute after making an Andy tribute a while back and for some reason, it came to me on the 20th anniversary of Andy's passing. I didn't do it on purpose this way..it just happened...I was actually waiting for the right song to come to me for over a year, and I found it two days before the 10th...then, the video didn't come to be until the exact day. I really believe it was one of those "meant to be" kind of things...

Also..I thought it fitting that the group RyanDan, who sing Tears of an Angel(two twin brothers) were influenced by the BeeGees when they were growing up



Maurice passed away on January 12, 2003. He was 53 years old. He is survived by wife Yvonne, son Adam, and daughter Samantha. He is greatly missed by fans worldwide.



Song

"Tears of an Angel"

By

RyanDan

* I Do Not Claim Any Rights t

Share:
| More



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recently Uploaded Videos