How Can You Mend A Broken Heart- Bee Gees- Live 1998



How Can You Mend A Broken Heart- Bee Gees- Live 1998
In 1998, on London Weekend Television, the Bee Gees performed five of their most renowned and well liked songs including: "How Can You Mend A Broken Heart". The DVD recording of this performance was then featured on the Bee Gees album "Number Ones", which was a tribute album to Maurice Gibb, one of the Bee Gees, who died in 2003.



Lyrics:



I can think of younger days when living for my life

Was everything a man could want to do.

I could never see tomorrow, but I was never told about the sorrow.



And how can you mend a broken heart?

How can you stop the rain from falling down?

How can you stop the sun from shining?

What makes the world go round?

How can you mend a this broken man?

How can a loser ever win?

Please help me mend my broken heart and let me live again.



I can still feel the breeze that rustles through the trees

And misty memories of days gone by

We could never see tomo

Share:
| More



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recently Uploaded Videos